1/3 Photos of Pineapple Chicken Lo Mein
Tastes great. Easy to make and a good way to use leftover turkey or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 -2 cup of cubed cooked chicken or 1 -2 cup turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 4 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 3 green onions, optional
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice (discard or save remaining juice); set pineapple aside.
- 2In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute the carrots, peppers, ginger,and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil until crisp-tender.
- 3Add chicken to the skillet, heat through.
- 4Stir in spaghetti and onions.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the corn starch, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil until smooth.
- 6Pour sauce into the skillet; bring to boil, stir until thickened (about 2 minutes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chicken Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1365.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: