Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are very good, I am not a leg person, so next time I will try it with bone-in breasts.
- 4 chicken legs with thigh
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml crushed pineapple, unsweetened with juice
- 59.14 ml raisins or 59.14 ml currants
- 78.07 ml prepared orange juice, unsweetened
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Brush with cooking oil.
- Brown under broiler.
- Place in small roaster.
- Stir remaining 7 ingredients together in bowl.
- Pour over chicken, cover.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender.
Very Easy...Tasty and a favourite with my family
Very tasty and easy to put together. I had some fresh pineapple and a couple of oranges to use up and I used dried cranberries. Turned out just great! Loved the touch of cinnamon and garlic powder. I will be making this one again, thanks Dancer for posting.