Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are very good, I am not a leg person, so next time I will try it with bone-in breasts.
Make and share this Pineapple Chicken Legs recipe from Food.com.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Brush with cooking oil.
- Brown under broiler.
- Place in small roaster.
- Stir remaining 7 ingredients together in bowl.
- Pour over chicken, cover.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender.
Very Easy...Tasty and a favourite with my family
Very tasty and easy to put together. I had some fresh pineapple and a couple of oranges to use up and I used dried cranberries. Turned out just great! Loved the touch of cinnamon and garlic powder. I will be making this one again, thanks Dancer for posting.