Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a different twist on an old classic. The flavors go very well together. Its great for a lunch or light dinner.
- Drain pineapple.
- pound chicken flat.
- Saute chicken in butter until golden.
- Combine mayo,onion and dill weed.
- Spread 1/2 mixture over muffins.
- Place one piece chicken on each half.
- Top with pineapple.
- Spread remaining mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes until bubbly and browned.