This is a different twist on an old classic. The flavors go very well together. Its great for a lunch or light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple.
- 2pound chicken flat.
- 3Saute chicken in butter until golden.
- 5Combine mayo,onion and dill weed.
- 6Spread 1/2 mixture over muffins.
- 7Place one piece chicken on each half.
- 8Top with pineapple.
- 9Spread remaining mixture over top.
- 10Sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Broil about 4 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes until bubbly and browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chicken Cheese Melts
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.1
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 1500.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: