Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a different twist on an old classic. The flavors go very well together. Its great for a lunch or light dinner.
- 20 ounces sliced pineapple
- 5 large chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 5 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Drain pineapple.
- pound chicken flat.
- Saute chicken in butter until golden.
- Combine mayo,onion and dill weed.
- Spread 1/2 mixture over muffins.
- Place one piece chicken on each half.
- Top with pineapple.
- Spread remaining mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes until bubbly and browned.