- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml onion powder
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 113.39 g mushroom, sliced
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml orange peel, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2/3 cup flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, onion powder and black pepper in large bowl.
- Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
- Place sweet potatoes on bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with chicken.
- Combine soup, juice, mushrooms, 3 tbs flour, sugar and orange peel in small bowl; stir well.
- Pour soup mixture into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice or noodles.