1/1 Photo of Pineapple Chicken and Sweet Potatoes (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
Taken from the "Slow Cooker and More" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1Combine 2/3 cup flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, onion powder and black pepper in large bowl.
- 2Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
- 3Place sweet potatoes on bottom of slow cooker.
- 4Top with chicken.
- 5Combine soup, juice, mushrooms, 3 tbs flour, sugar and orange peel in small bowl; stir well.
- 6Pour soup mixture into slow cooker.
- 7Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
- 8Serve chicken and sauce over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chicken and Sweet Potatoes (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 835.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 32.0 g