Taken from the "Slow Cooker and More" cookbook.
Make and share this Pineapple Chicken and Sweet Potatoes (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Combine 2/3 cup flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, onion powder and black pepper in large bowl.
- Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
- Place sweet potatoes on bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with chicken.
- Combine soup, juice, mushrooms, 3 tbs flour, sugar and orange peel in small bowl; stir well.
- Pour soup mixture into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice or noodles.