Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Try this quick and easy meal that features chicken thighs topped with pineapple. It's ready in under 30 minutes. Served over jasmine rice this is not only fragrant but tasty. From Recipe.com
- 680.38 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut in strips
- 1 pineapple, peeled & cored, cut in large chunks
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 177.44 ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 14.79 ml brown sugar, packed
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and curry seasoning. In 12-inch skillet quickly brown chicken on both sides in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 12 minutes, until tender and no longer pink.
- For sauce, in second skillet cook sweet pepper in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over medium-high heat 3 minutes; set aside. Add pineapple; cook 5 minutes or until brown. Add Serrano pepper; cook 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and brown sugar; heat through. Serve sauce with peppers over chicken.