Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A taste of the tropics.
- 8 ounces dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lay chicken breasts in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan; simmer and stir until smooth. Pour over chicken, then top with pineapple. Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Thanks for this quick and easy recipe. My husband & I really enjoyed this!
I tried this recipe last night. My husband loved it, but it was a bit sweet for me. I would cut back on the sugar if you don't like anything really sweet.