1/1 Photo of Pineapple Chicken
I got this recipe from Taste Of Home years ago and it was a family favorite for a long time. For some reason I had not made it in forever. We got back from Hawaii and I wanted to make a dish commemorating the trip and remembered this recipe. I made it and it was as delicious as I remembered. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with thyme, salt and pepper.
- 2In a skillet, brown chicken in oil. Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving the juice.
- 3Cut pineapple rings in half and set aside.
- 4Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons juice until smooth; set aside.
- 5Combine mustard, honey, garlic and remaining pineapple juice; mix well.
- 6Add to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- 7Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 8Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan; bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- 9Return chicken to pan. Top with pineapple; heat through.
- 10Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 607.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 26.7 g