Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes an enticing cake at any time of the year. This asks for white chocolate pudding but you may also use vanilla if you prefer. I have also added some pudding mix into the frosting, just do a tiny taste test as you add and stop when you like what you have.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed as dry as possible
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry, paper towel dried
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven as directed on cake mix package.
- Combine white cake mix, pudding mix and milk.
- Bake as directed but start checking at 20 mins, in 9-inch pans.
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese and non-dairy whipped topping; mix until smooth then spread over the cake.
- Top with mixed crushed pineapple chunks, chopped cherries, and chopped nuts.
delicious cake, I used vanilla pudding mix as I could not find white chocolate mix, my family loved this, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten :)