Recipe by Annacia
This makes an enticing cake at any time of the year. This asks for white chocolate pudding but you may also use vanilla if you prefer. I have also added some pudding mix into the frosting, just do a tiny taste test as you add and stop when you like what you have.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed as dry as possible
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry, paper towel dried
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven as directed on cake mix package.
- Combine white cake mix, pudding mix and milk.
- Bake as directed but start checking at 20 mins, in 9-inch pans.
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese and non-dairy whipped topping; mix until smooth then spread over the cake.
- Top with mixed crushed pineapple chunks, chopped cherries, and chopped nuts.