Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Home Cooking Magazine
Make and share this Pineapple Cherry Nut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box pineapple cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped candied red cherries
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and cream cheese. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until creamy. Add eggs; beat 2 minutes scraping bowl after 1 minute. Add cake mix. Reduce mixer speed to low; beat until well combined. Fold in walnuts, cherries and coconut.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Cool on pan 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.