Recipe by KelBel
This is surprisingly good! Had this during a Thanksgiving party. Great served on wheat crackers or celery.
Top Review by alligirl
This was great! Hubby and I really enjoyed it; I only made half of a recipe, as there are only 2 of us. I wish I had made the whole thing! Yummy, and it would be great with graham crackers, as suggested or nilla wafers. Thanks, KelBel, for a delicious snack!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 6 maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup slice almonds