Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These can be served warm, cold or frozen! You choose,but I personally prefer them VERY cold!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- Mix first four ingredients of bottom layer well.
- Press mixture in a well greased 9x13 pan (will be thick); top with pineapples.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and pour over pineapples.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until slightly browned.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Serve cold, frozen or warm.
Fabulous! Nice tasty crust with creamy layer on top and pineapple filling! I could hardly wait for them to cool before I cut them...so I could eat one. My friends will fight over these when I take them to potluck supper! I will definitely make these gain, next time probably adding some orange extract to the creamy topping. Thanks for a winner!
These tasted OK, nothing special. But the worst part was that they just didn't look very nice when they were cut into squares. I was gonna take them to a BBQ, but I was too embarrassed.
MMMM! These were yummy. Reminded me of Ooey Gooey Butter Cake. I accidentally mixed the pineapple in with the crust ingredients..whoops! But it didnt effect the taste. Quite yummy. I liked them warm but cold is good too! Thanks!