Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Yummy. A great mixture of flavors. Always a hit with everyone
Make and share this Pineapple Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Mix graham crumbs and melted butter - press into 9 x 9 pan and bake aat 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in 1/2 cup sugar and eggs.
- Stir in 2/3 cup pinaeapple juice.
- Pour mixture over warm crust.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Mix flour and 1/4 cup sugar in a 2 qt saucepan.
- Stir in 1 cup reserved juice from drained pineapple.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add crushed pineapple.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff.
- Fold cream into pineapple mixture.
- Spread over bake layer.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into squares when well chilled.
- Fold into.