Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is my aunts. She use to make it for my grandmother, who was a diabetic. It's an extremely simple recipe and tastes even better! If you love pineapple, you'll love this recipe!
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese (room-temperature)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- Equal sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix first three ingredients together.
- Add 1 or more packets of Equal to desired sweetness.
- Spoon mixtures into the pie shell.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
This recipe is wonderful. And so very simple and easy to make. The hardest part is keeping any around after it is made.
This is so good! And really light. I love that you can make it sugar free and low fat. I actually didn't use the crust, but served it as a side dish with a salad and [recipe=42686]Sesame Chicken Bites 42686[/recipe]. I think it would be very pretty in a parfait glass with pineapple to garnish also.
I made the crust with ginger snap cookies instead and it became my dessert for an Hawaiian dinner party - a real hit!