Chef mariajane's Note:
I do so love pineapple, and cheesecake is my favorite dessert of all time, so to put the two of them together is just Heaven to me!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened (regular or light)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- sliced fruit or mint leaf (to garnish)
- 1Combine cream cheese, egg, sour cream (or yogurt), sugar, lemon juice and peel. Beat until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Fold in 1 cup pineapple. Pour into prepared crust.
- 2Bake in 350F oven for 30 minutes. Cool. Refrigerated for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- 3Garnish with remaining pineapple, sliced fruit and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 280.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g