Recipe by Chef mariajane
I do so love pineapple, and cheesecake is my favorite dessert of all time, so to put the two of them together is just Heaven to me!!
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened (regular or light)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- sliced fruit or mint leaf (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, egg, sour cream (or yogurt), sugar, lemon juice and peel. Beat until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Fold in 1 cup pineapple. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in 350F oven for 30 minutes. Cool. Refrigerated for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Garnish with remaining pineapple, sliced fruit and mint leaves.