1 hr 7 mins
From my good friend Holly's grandmother. This is my only attempt at cheesecake, and I found it very easy. This turns out so good and refreshing. Make sure to drain the crushed pineapple well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 in graham cracker pie crust
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple (in the can)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1PIE:Mix softened cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add each of the 3 eggs separately and continue mixing.
- 3Mix in the sugar a little at a time.
- 4Add vanilla and well-drained pineapple and continue mixing.
- 5Pour into pie shell.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes at 375 (If knife test comes out dry, pie is done).
- 7TOPPING: Cool pie 15 minutes while making topping.
- 8Mix topping ingredients together (except graham cracker crackers) and pour on top of pie.
- 9Sprinkle crushed graham cracker crumbs on top of pie before putting in oven.
- 10Bake for 7 minutes at 450.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (580 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2210.7
- Calories from Fat 1023
- Total Fat 113.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 164.8 mg
- Sodium 2239.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 282.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 181.3 g
- Protein 22.8 g