Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my good friend Holly's grandmother. This is my only attempt at cheesecake, and I found it very easy. This turns out so good and refreshing. Make sure to drain the crushed pineapple well!
- PIE:Mix softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add each of the 3 eggs separately and continue mixing.
- Mix in the sugar a little at a time.
- Add vanilla and well-drained pineapple and continue mixing.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 (If knife test comes out dry, pie is done).
- TOPPING: Cool pie 15 minutes while making topping.
- Mix topping ingredients together (except graham cracker crackers) and pour on top of pie.
- Sprinkle crushed graham cracker crumbs on top of pie before putting in oven.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 450.