Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe has been in my family for over 20 years. Very easy to make and requires no baking. For an extra treat you can serve it with a dollop of cherry pie filling on top.
- In a medium size bowl add the graham crumbs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt margarine. Add to crumb mixture.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Note: You can reserve a teaspoon of crumb mixture to sprinkle on top of the filling once it is in the pan.
- Dissolve the two packages of pineapple jello with one cup of boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- Beat can of evaporated milk to whipped cream consistency.
- Soften the cream cheese and add one cup sugar, cooled jello mixture and pineapple.
- Pour over the graham crumbs. Sprinkle the teaspoon of crumb across the top.