Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, juice drained and reserved
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Combine crust ingerdients and pat into bottom of a 12" x 8" x 2" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until fluffy; beat in sugar and eggs.
- Stir in 2/3 cup juice.
- Pour filling over hot crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until center is set.
- Combine flour and sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir in 1 cup reserved pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, fold in pineapple.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into topping.
- Spread carefully over dessert.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with strawberries.