- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Be sure all the juice is squeezed out of the pineapple, then combine the pineapple with the cream cheese, onions, minced green pepper and seasoned salt.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Shape into a log and roll in the chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.