Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Company's Coming Cookbook.It's one of the easiest and best tasting desserts ever. Light and fluffy with bits of pineapple.
- Graham Crust: Melt margarine and add graham crumbs and first amount of sugar.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Firmly press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Pie Filling: Beat the cream cheese and second amount of sugar until smooth.
- Add pineapple, lemon juice, and salt. Stir.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Turn into crust and chill.
- To save time I buy the ready made graham cracker pie shells. Then, the rest of the pie takes about 5 minutes to make and even less time to eat!
- Note, I have made the recipe with cool whip lite and lite cream cheese to reduce fat and calories. There is no real loss of taste, and I can have a bigger piece of pie!
Delicious! Very easy to make! I used light cream cheese & Ultra Low Fat Cool Whip to bring the fat down a bit. I also used 14 oz of pineapple as that is what I had on hand.