Recipe by KK
Many years ago a restaurant called GD Graffitti's in Rockville, MD had a huge fruit and salad bar and they served something similar to this as a dressing or dip for fruit. It took me years to come up with this 'copycat'. You can even make it without the pineapple juice, but I prefer the fruity flavor the juice adds.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is soft and smooth, then beat in the marshmallow creme.
- Add the pineapple juice in thirds, beating after each addition until smooth and creamy.
- The dressing/dip will thicken as it's chilled.
- You can leave out the pineapple juice, or use less, if desired.
- Serve with just about any fruit or fruit salad.