Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Many years ago a restaurant called GD Graffitti's in Rockville, MD had a huge fruit and salad bar and they served something similar to this as a dressing or dip for fruit. It took me years to come up with this 'copycat'. You can even make it without the pineapple juice, but I prefer the fruity flavor the juice adds.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is soft and smooth, then beat in the marshmallow creme.
- Add the pineapple juice in thirds, beating after each addition until smooth and creamy.
- The dressing/dip will thicken as it's chilled.
- You can leave out the pineapple juice, or use less, if desired.
- Serve with just about any fruit or fruit salad.
This was very good. It is good even from the spoonful. Looking forward to trying it on fruit, and I also think it would be great on celery! Made for Fall PAC 2012.
Very easy to make, & very tasty, too, we thought! Oddly enough, as much as I like it as a dip for fruit, I thoroughly enjoyed dipping chicken tenders into it, too! Definitely a keeper of a recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]