Recipe by Jamia Motsinger
I had this at a family reunion and had to find the recipe. Found it in a church cookbook. Delicious!
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup butter flavored cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 6T juice.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 2 qt.
- baking dish; add pineapple and cheese.
- Combine sugar, flour and reserved juice in bowl; mix well.
- Spread over pineapple mixture.
- Toss crushed crackers with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.