- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- Drain pineapple and place juice in a seperate bowl.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on low, add sugar and salt. Mix well over low heat and then add pineapple juice. Add flour to thicken (gravy consistency).
- Layer pineapple, cheese, and sauce.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until cheese is melted or soft.