Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Mom made this for us one Christmas and we all loved it despite the unlikely pairings of ingredients. Great with ham.
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Combine pineapple and cheese.
- Mix flour and sugar in a small bowl and then stir into pineapple mixture.
- Turn into buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine melted butter with the Ritz crackers and sprinkle over the pineapple mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.