Recipe by cinderbear57
Wonderful Summer treat! Everyone LOVES it and asks for the recipe. It's Fast,cool & yummy! What more could you ask for??
Top Review by cookn4mytwins
You were right! Every one loved this pie. It's more like a fluffy cheesecake instead of a traditional heavy cheesecake. I only changed one thing: I didn't have a 12 oz. can of pineapple, I only had a 20 oz. can, so instead of wasting 8 oz. I threw in the whole can. Probably all it did was give it a more intense flavor. Thanks, this is a keeper!
- 1 (12 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softend
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Margarine & crumbs together. Press into a 13X9X2" Pan.
- Bake @ 350F for 5-8 minutes. cool.
- (can also use ready made Graham Cracker pie shell if you are in a time crunch).
- Mix powered suger & cream cheese well; blend in cool whip & fold in pineapple.
- pour over Graham Cracker crust (or pie shell).
- spread evenly & refrigerate. crumble graham crackers on top.