Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy appetizer.
Make and share this Pineapple Cheese Ball (or Spread) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- MIX cream cheese and add pineapple, pecans, green pepper, onion and salt.
- Mix and form into ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
- NOTE: Have used no-fat or low fat cream cheese successfully.
- Will not form ball, but makes a creamy spread.
Love this stuff!! A friend of mine served it by placing it on a platter and shaping it into a rough pineapple shape, neatly covered it with pecan halves and used green onion tops as the top of the pineapple - what a hit!! I've made this several times and like to use it for a bagel spred - sweet and savory.