1/1 Photo of Pineapple Cheese Ball
12 hrs 10 mins
I received this recipe from a friend at work. Love this recipe because it is delicious and works up in a few minutes. Just the right touch of sweet vs. savory. Cook time is actually refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans, divided into two one cup portions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated onions or 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (I use Lawry's)
- cracker, of choice
- 1Mix all the ingredients, using only 1 cup of the pecans listed and form into a ball.
- 2Reserve 2nd cup of pecans for topping.
- 3Refrigerate overnight.
- 4Before serving, roll cheese ball in reserved cup of pecans.
- 5Serve with crackers of choice.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 182.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: