- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 1⁄2 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, put on a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Mix all ingredients with 1 cup of the nuts.
- Roll this mixture in the remaining 1 cup of nuts.
- Chill several hours or overnight before serving. Can be kept in the refrigerator for two weeks.
- This can be frozen for later use, it can also be divided to make 2 smaller balls.
- Serve with crackers.