1/1 Photo of Pineapple,cheese and Ham Dip
Good cooking Mommy :)'s Note:
this recipe is done at almost all the parties I go to. Its fast and easy to do. This dip is very tasty. Serve with ritz crackers and enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 12 ounces luncheon meat
- smuckers pineapple jam
- 12 ounces Ritz crackers
- 1mash the luncheon meat very well in a bowl.
- 2put in the cream cheese softened.
- 3mix everything well.
- 4pour onto a platter very nicely.
- 5top with the pineapple jelly.
- 6serve with ritz crackers to dip into.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple,cheese and Ham Dip
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: