1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I know it sounds strange but really good. Got this recipe from Jack Daniel's The Spirit of Tennessee cookbook. Don't let the pineapple throw you...this is a side dish not dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain the pineapple, reserving 3 tbsp of juice.
- 3Arrange the pineapple on the bottom of a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 4Combine the flour and sugar; sprinkle over the pineapple.
- 5Drizzle the reserved pineapple liquid over top.
- 6Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 7Combine the crackers and melted butter; sprinkle over cheese.
- 8Bake, covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Oven Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Cheddar Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 188.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g