Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are offering this drink at a party, you can mix all the ingredients together ahead of time...but add the champagne just before serving so it doesn't lose it's bubbles.
- 2 pieces fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3 ounces champagne
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Muddle the pineapple pieces and Cointreau in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the vodka and pineapple juice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
This cocktail was not a favorite. Even with the pineapple and the Cointreau in it, the flavors just weren't strong enough to us to make any kind of impact. I'm giving it 4 stars still though because I do believe that others would really go for this drink. No worries for us though, the champagne is definately not going to waste LOL! Thanks for sharing the recipe Ammie Cook, Made for PAC Spring 2011.