Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A rich side dish that is perfect with ham. This is a must for once a year treat. From Carolee's Carolina cousins! =)
- 3 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks (drain juice off of 2 cans and part of the third)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 9 tablespoons flour
- 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Add sugar and flour to pineapple.
- Add two to three cups of grated cheddar cheese and stir together.
- Place in a greased casserole dish and cover with one sleeve of crushed Ritz crackers.
- Drizzle with one stick of melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F until warmed through and crumbs are browned.