Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple, Crushed, drained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Fold in crushed pineapple and bread.
- Bake in buttered bread pan at 350 degrees for 40-60 minutes.
Awesome! Used a 20 oz can of pineapple which I thought was perfect. Can't wait to have the leftovers tonight!
Delicious!!! Easy to prepare. Everyone loved it. I served this with my Easter ham. I will be making this dish again. I added cinnamon too. Thanks.
This was very easy. Would be great with ice cream. I will do this again. Thanks