Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A favorite side dish with Easter ham. It's like a pineapple bread pudding!
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 slices bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Add eggs, pineapple, butter and blend.
- Put cubed bread in bottom of greased baking pan.
- Pour pineapple mixture over.
- Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
I really enjoyed this recipe, which wasn't too sweet but sweet enough to eat as a dessert. We just used honey wheat bread but Hawaiian bread sounds great too!
This recipe was very good, it was like bread pudding. However the directions call for blending sugar with flour but there was no sugar in the ingredients. I assumed there was an error in the 1/2 cup of flour and made that the sugar amount. We enjoyed this so much that I will be making this for our Easter breakfast at church.