Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Pineapple and cheddar cheese topped with crunchy Ritz cracker topping. Family favorite!
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Drain pineapple and save 3 tbsp of juice.
- Mix flour, sugar and juice in bowl with spoon.
- Add cheese and pineapple chunks, mix well.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Melt butter and combine with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Spread cracker topping evenly over pineapple and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
I had a Christmas luncheon at my house today and a friend brought this casserole. Everyone raved about it and wanted the recipe. It was just wonderful!