Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice side dish to serve with Ham, or any meat.
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 4 slices bread, cut in cubes
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 lb butter, cut in chunks
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
I made this (a double recipe) to accompany Ham at Easter -- what a yummy concoction! To make it even easier, I used unseasoned soft bread cube stuffing -- readily available at holiday time in the grocery store. I ended up finishing the leftovers for breakfast with a little milk (warm in microwave) and with Vanilla Ice cream for a pre-bedtime treat. -- No one else in the house likes left overs! -- Sad, Sad, Sad -- they don't know what they are missing!
This was great..served with "Applebee's Honey Grilled Salmon"..perfect..Thanks