Great as a side dish with Baked Ham and Green Bean Casserole! Really!!
Make and share this Pineapple Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with 1 T. butter.
- Drain pineapple.
- Place crushed pineapple evenly along the bottom of prepared casserole dish.
- Mix together the flour, sugar and cheese.
- Sprinkle evenly on top of pineapple.
- Cover with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Melt butter and pour over the top of cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.