1/4 Photos of Pineapple Casserole
Great as a side dish with Baked Ham and Green Bean Casserole! Really!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with 1 T. butter.
- 3Drain pineapple.
- 4Place crushed pineapple evenly along the bottom of prepared casserole dish.
- 5Mix together the flour, sugar and cheese.
- 6Sprinkle evenly on top of pineapple.
- 7Cover with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- 8Melt butter and pour over the top of cracker crumbs.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs