Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mother makes this occasionally with ham for a *special* dinner. It is soooooooooo unbelievably good! It is served hot. (although I sometimes eat it cold it's so good!) It's also incredibly easy to make! Perfect for a holiday side dish!
- CREAM margarine and sugar.
- BEAT in eggs, one at a time.
- STIR in pineapple (and its juice).
- FOLD in bread cubes.
- PlACE in buttered casserole dish.
- BAKE at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
Very good! We had as dessert with our Christmas dinner.
Very yummy! Easy to make--made it for Easter along with ham, carrots/peas and scalloped potatoes. Tastes great hot and even better cold the next day.