Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very refreshing dessert - great for after a barbeque or a brunch! From Marcus Samuelsson! The cooking time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup sweet white wine (like a Riesling or ice wine)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews
- 4 mint leaves, finely shredded
- Pour wine in a med bowl and add the sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add the pineapple cubes. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, stir in the cashews, divide among your favourite serving bowls and sprinkle with mint!
YUM! I really loved this, as I'm partial to sweet wines anyway! And cashews and pineapple! LOL I had fresh pineapple, so mine is a little more chopped up, but this is Oh, so good! Can't wait to share it with my friends! Thanks so much for sharing, Cadillacgirl!
I really enjoyed this dessert. Sometime simple really is the best. Made for ZWT7.