Recipe by kristinvanbeek
This healthy rice side dish is bursting with flavor!
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This is both healthy and quite filling. I had it for lunch with side salad and strawberries. For my taste, I would reduce the thyme to 1/2 teaspoon. It was just a bit stout, but other than that, no changes. Thanks.
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 tablespoon fat-free margarine, spread
- 1 teaspoon fat-free margarine, spread