1/1 Photo of Pineapple Carrot Raisin Muffins
plum pie's Note:
My father got muffins from a tenant of his (who happens to be a chef). My mom made my dad ask the chef if he would write down the recipe for her Then, My mom asked if I would make it, and I agreed with a sort of "ehhh, pineapple??" attitude. haha. Well, it's delicious! It's light and sweet. and I baked mine until they sort of got crsip around the edges (crunchy muffin tops are lovely in my opinion). The original recipe calls for walnuts, but I personally use chopped almonds instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In large bowl combine dry ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, ground cinnamon and ground ginger.
- 3Stir in carrots, raisins and nuts.
- 4In a seperate bowl, combine wet ingredients: undrained pineapple, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- 5Stir into dry ingredients until just blended.
- 6DO NOT OVERBLEND, please. (: (it's for your own good, really).
- 7Spoon into greased 2 1/2 inch muffin cups.
- 8Bake in 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center is clean when removed.
- 9Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Carrot Raisin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1099 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g