Recipe by bud's mom
Lightened up version of a recipe from a friend. DH loves them. Note - this recipe makes a double batch of muffins and prep time is calculated using a food processor to grate carrots and apples
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 cup apple, grated
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple, crushed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 325 degrees F.
- Grate carrots and apples - easiest to use food processor.
- Sift all dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Mix together all wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry until just moistened.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Fill tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 mins or until the top springs back at a light touch.