Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am not sure where this recipe originated from, but I've had a written copy in my recipe collection for quite some time. This cake comes together fairly quick (except for grating the carrot).
- Preheat oven to 350*. Coat a 9" round pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, egg and oil, mixing well.
- Add carrots, pineapple and orange juice, blending well.
- Combine dry ingredients and then add to carrot mixture stirring until moist. Spread in prepared pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and sprinkle over cake batter.
- Bake @350* for 25-35 minutes.