Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil, add carrot, pineapple and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into two greased 8x4 in loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing loafs to wire racks.