Recipe by carolinafan
Delicious. Makes 2 loaves.
Top Review by Gapeach
I cannot believe more people have not tried this! It is AWESOME! I actually halved the recipe and only made 1 loaf, boy did I mess up because it was gone lickity split! Next time I think I'll try replacing some of the flour with whole wheat and half the oil with applesauce to try to make it a little healthier. Absolutely delish!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar and oil in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 9x5x3 inch loafpans.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done.