Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These low fat, healthy squares are delicious for lunch snacks or you could dress them up with some low calorie whipped topping,
- In a large bowl combine sugar, oil, vanilla and egg.
- Stir well and set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda; add to sugar mixture stirring well.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple, raisins and milk.
- Pat mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in 350 degree F.
- oven for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.
- Store in refrigerator, loosely covered.
This was a great substitute for carrot cake--and very healthy! I subbed Brown Sugar Twin for the brown sugar, and 1 TBS of fruit baby food (I happened to have pears) for 1 TBS of the oil to lower the calories. This is a keeper--wish I'd had some FF Cool Whip to put on it!