1/2 Photos of Pineapple Cake Filling
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
I got this recipe from my cake decorating instructor. It's very simple, but absolutely delicious. We also like to spoon it over ice cream. This recipe will fill a 9", 10" or 9x13 cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy saucepan combine cornstarch, all of the sugar and salt.
- 2Add pineapple with juice and mix well.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a bubbling boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Once mixture comes to a boil continue stirring constantly for approximately 5 minutes, or until thickened and its looses it's "milky" look.
- 5Remove from heat and add butter, stirring to melt.
- 6Let cool then store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cake Filling
Serving Size: 1 (750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 590.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 77.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g